Tucked in the north western coastal mountains of northern California lies the most famous cannabis cultivation area in the world: the Emerald Triangle. Comprising Humboldt, Mendocino and Trinity counties, the Emerald Triangle has developed more than fifty years of experience of craft cannabis cultivation techniques.
- Unveiling Ceremony for Two New Southern Humboldt County Cultural Landmarks
- Welcome Statement — Message from Brian Applegarth, Founder
- How the Emerald Triangle Became a Seed Bank
- The Cannabis Trail: A Column Celebrating the Cannabis Legacy of Northern California
- Cannabis Plays a Singular Role in San Francisco’s Radical Communities