Imagine San Rafael, California 1971, meet ‘The Waldos’. A gang of five high school stoner athletes that used to hang ‘by the wall’ at San Rafael High School back in the day. As the story goes, these jokers caught wind of an abandoned cannabis grow out in the Point Reyes National Forest. They were even given a vague description as to the approximate location of the grow.
- Unveiling Ceremony for Two New Southern Humboldt County Cultural Landmarks
- Welcome Statement — Message from Brian Applegarth, Founder
- How the Emerald Triangle Became a Seed Bank
- The Cannabis Trail: A Column Celebrating the Cannabis Legacy of Northern California
- Cannabis Plays a Singular Role in San Francisco’s Radical Communities